Crispy Keto Chicken Fingers Ingredients: -2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts -1/2 cup almond flour -1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese -1 teaspoon garlic powder -1 teaspoon onion powder -1/2 teaspoon paprika -1/2 teaspoon dried oregano -1/2 teaspoon dried basil -1/2 teaspoon sea salt -1/4 teaspoon black pepper -2 large eggs -1/4 cup olive oil Instructions: Preheat oven to 375°F. Cut chicken breasts into strips. In a shallow bowl, mix together almond flour, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper. In a separate shallow bowl, beat eggs. Dip chicken strips into egg mixture, then into almond… Crispy Keto Chicken FingersRead more
- This Ultimate Guide to a Wholesome and Flavorful Minimal Fat Minimal Carb Diet
- The NHS Reduced Carbohydrate Diet: A Innovative Way to Health and Losing Weight
- Dropping Pounds with Flavor: The Ultimate Handbook to a Tasty Low Carb Diet for Losing Weight
- Trimming the Pounds: Discover How a Decreased Carb Eating Plan Can Aid You Shed Weight
- Weight loss Achievement: Unleash Your Slimming Capability with a Low Carb Diet.