You’ve probably heard of the keto food pyramid. But what is it exactly? Well, the pyramid is actually an inverted version of a traditional food pyramid, with the top layer being heavy and the bottom one light. The top level should make up the bulk of your daily diet, and the food groups at the bottom should be eaten in small amounts. The pyramid is broken down into several levels – you should be getting 70 to 80% of your daily calories from healthy fats. Keto Food Pyramid Healthy fats In addition to healthy fats, you need to eat plenty… Keto Food PyramidRead more
- Keto Diet for Beginners: The Ultimate Guide to Kickstart Your Slimming Journey
- The Absolute Guide to Start Your Ketone Adventure: A Rookie’s Manual to the Keto Diet.
- Unleashing the Power: ten Awesome Benefits of the Ketogenic Diet
- Revealing the potential of the Potency of Keto: Explore the Extraordinary Advantages of the Ketogenic Diet.
- The Gloomy Aspect of Keto: Uncovering the Lesser-Known Negative Effects of the Popular Diet.